I love seeing results. Whether it be clearing acne, softening fine lines, minimizing dark spots or simply deep pore cleansing. One of the fastest ways to see significant results in skincare is through a series of chemical peels. Chemical peels promote the growth of new skin to generate and improve appearance by removing the very top layers of old skin cells and replacing them with new, fresh ones.
My favorite peel (especially here in Colorado) is the Lactic Acid Peel. It’s safe and effective for all skin types but works especially well for dry, sensitive, thinner and aging skin.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Exfoliates dead skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens, tones and smoothes skin texture
- Reduces hyperpigmentation (dark spots)
- Stimulates skin cell activity (brings new, healthy skin cells to the surface)
This peel is perfect for someone who has never had a peel or is starting a series of peels. It’s working on the very top layer of the skin so there is no need for a “recovery time” and you won’t experience any visible peeling… Just clear, fresh, healthy looking skin!
To experience the Lactic Acid Peel - book the “Quickie Peel” at StudioBSpa.com. It takes about 30 minutes and is $55. Here’s how the appointment would work:
- Relax. You can even change into a wrap if you’re more comfortable!
- Deep cleanse with the best cleanser for your skin type - I usually use the Lactic Acid Cleaner or Glycolic Acid Cleanser to prep the skin.
- Peel time! You will feel a slight tingle or itch as the Lactic Acid Peel Mask is applied. We’ll leave it on for about 5 minutes. That’s all you need!
- To calm and soothe the skin, we’ll apply a Cooling Mask. While the mask is calming the skin, you’ll receive a relaxing scalp massage.
- Moisturize! We’ll finish up with a nice moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and of course follow up with some Solar Block (sun protection).
- In about 30 minutes, you’re on your way to healthier skin! Consider it a lunch time or after work treat.
A lot of people are hesitant to try chemical peels. Due to the fact that many of us have seen the Sex & The City episode where Samantha gets a peel and has to wear a veil to hide her raw skin! The truth is, there’s many levels of chemical peels and they are all beneficial when applied correctly and safely. Feel free to ask if you have any questions : firstname.lastname@example.org.